Healthy Homemade Apple Sauce
Prep Time: 7 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Skill Level: SUPER EASY
2 sets of different apples
1 cup of Apple Juice (no sugar added)
1. Go to a grocery store and pick up at least 6 apples of different kinds
2. Peel and de-core apples to wedges
3. In a microwave-able bowl, combine all ingredients. (Cinnamon usage up to you)
4. Put bowl in microwave for 10 minutes
5. Put apple mixture in a food processor or Blend it with a hand mixer or Mash it with a hand masher.
6. Enjoy your easy healthy Applesauce … YUM!